When you study with Canadian Laser Institute, you get more than internationally-acclaimed training, you get a community.
Once you have completed the 3 Medical Aesthetics & Laser Technician online modules and attend the clinical practicum, you will be ready to start treating patients with confidence. And you will have a posse that's got your back. You will feel unstoppable.
Here are the reasons to come to Canadian Laser Institute:
1 on 1 Training
Hands-on, small group training from the top medical aesthetics course in Canada with real patients in a clinic setting. You will not be 1 out of a crowd of 50 jockeying to learn. You will be front and centre, learning from the best.
Wouldn't you like to be taught by the instructor who teaches doctors, nurses and other instructors? And who has more than a decade of experience in setting the top curriculum in Canada? We thought so, too.
Become part of a community and after-training business support that is unparalleled in the industry. From business tools of how to set up your own business to what mistakes to avoid in your first year, you'll be all set.
Who Can Enrol?
Our general courses are tailored toward people who are new to the industry and want to grab their life by the horns and steer it. These may be cosmetologists, aestheticians, stylists, and health professionals, and anyone over 18 wanting to learn. In these laser training courses you will learn everything you need to know about cosmetic lasers. This includes hands-on training with actual patients for: laser hair removal, IPL photofacials, radiofrequency skin tightening, laser tattoo removal, cellulite reduction, laser stretch mark removal and cool sculpting.
Our medical professional courses are designed for doctors, physicians, physician's assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, and dentists. These are courses where you can receive hands-on Botox training, dermal filler training, sclerotherapy training, BHRT training, and laser training. You will receive hands-on training with real patients and low instructor to student ratios, with certification upon course completion.
What Will You Get?
Upon course completion, you will earn your laser certification and go on to work in this booming billion dollar industry as a cosmetic laser technician. You will also walk away with the business savvy and business planning essentials and tools to start your own business and take control of your life.
"You don't get that kind of support from other programs. I have a community, a support team, a mentor and a friend.
- Lindsey Rask, RN, successful business owner, and Canadian Laser Institute graduate
"I have taken courses from the other 'experts.' And I'm here to tell you in no uncertain terms, if you are getting training from somewhere else, you're missing so much...and the problem is...you don't even know you're missing it."
- Brenda, RN & Medical Aesthetics Professional and Canadian Laser Institute graduate
Meet Your Instructor: Amber Cameron
Renowned trainer and speaker. Meet the person who wrote the book on training people on medical aesthetics in Canada. Having trained hundreds of students, Amber's training technique is...more
Medical Aesthetics & Laser Technician
This course is a 5 week program consisting of 4 weeks online and 1 week practicum.When you are done you can start working with clients right away. This course has no prerequisites and consists of;
- In-depth knowledge about skin & hair so you will be filled with confidence to serve your clients properly when you are certified.
- Everything you need to know to become a top laser technician
- How to do cool sculpting
- 1 on 1 instruction
- Hands-on experience with real patients
- Small group instruction; you will be in a groups of 10 or less, not in a gallery of 50 people looking on.
Cosmetic Injection Course
Cosmetic injections are one of the most sought after procedures available in the market today. Licensed physicians, RNs and LPNs can take this training and add cosmetic injections to their existing skill set. This 2-day training will give you:
- Learning the science behind hyaluronic fillers and how to safely deliver the different products.
- Patient selection criteria, contraindications, dilution, demonstrations and hands-on training.
- Learning the science and history of Botulinum Toxin A. (Botox)
- Be taught by someonw with years of experience as a full time injection artist. (TM)
- Amber Cameron is also completely up to date with all courses in the MD Codes offered by Dr. Mauricio de Maio.
Master Class: Lips
Maybe you have already taken cosmetic injections, but you want to take your artistic skill level up several notches. This Master Class will provide you with:
- 1 on 1 Lip injection teaching from Amber Cameron -- one of Canada's top lip injection specialists
- Practice on real patients
- Refine your skills
- Nuances and tips to make your lip injection practice the envy of your market